Live answering service
Our Devonport Virtual Office is located in the heart of Devonport CBD. Devonport is a busy coastal city based in northern Tasmania. It sits on the banks of the Mersey River on the beautiful North West Bass Strait coast of Tasmania. It is close to some of Tasmania’s best heritage towns and is only a 1-hour drive west of Launceston.
This premium address could be yours to use on all your marketing materials, like your business cards, social media pages and website. Why waste your time looking for expensive traditional office space, when you can have access to a premium address like this, at a much lower cost, leaving you more money to put back into your business. When your mail or parcels arrive in to our business centre, we will let you know, so you can drop by the centre to collect it, have us forward it to you or get it scanned and emailed for even more convenience. As part of our CBD Virtual Office service at this location we offer:
- Our virtual address service, with your own suite number 21 Best Street, Devonport, Tasmania, 7310, Australia.
- Courier and mail services to make sure that all your mail is handled as per your request. We send SMS or email notifications when your mail arrives at our business centre, so that you can choose to call into the business centre to collect your mail or take advantage of our mail forwarding service to have your mail sent to any location of your choosing or for your convenience have your mail scanned and emailed to you.
- Parcel pick-up and delivery, are part of what our courier services can also do for you.
Other services available include:
- Private and co-working workspaces with a fast and reliable infrastructure and administration services, to assist you with any of your business needs
- Our meeting room facilities offer state-of-the-art audio and visual technology, for that professional look.
- Our Virtual receptionist service offers live 24/7 call answering to ensure that your calls are never missed by our friendly, Australian-based receptionists. This service is better than having your own dedicated receptionist as you get all the benefits but at a fraction of the cost to your business. Our receptionists can handle simple call divert or voicemail to email messaging; they will personally greet callers in a professional manner, using a customised script developed by you, transfer your calls or take messages after checking your availability; Our virtual assistant can answer enquiries, book appointments and manage your diary – our call answering services can fit with whatever works for your business. Start a FREE 7-day Virtual Receptionist Trial NOW!
- We can also arrange 1800 numbers, 1300 numbers and multiple local telephone numbers in any location in Australia*.
- Fax to email, set up a 1300 number, 1800 number or local fax number in an instant. Your incoming faxes will be sent to your nominated email addresses as a PDF or Tiff file.
If you need help expanding we can assist with setting up a single new office location or establish a national presence with multiple office locations (e.g. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth) – we have over 50 sites throughout Australia to choose from. You can complete your virtual office with a local telephone number with each location, or a national 1300 number or 1800 number, as part of your call answering service.
* As part of a call answering service subscription.
- Virtual Address
- Premium Virtual Office
- Mail forwarding and re-direction
- Mail and parcel notification
- Courier Services
- Live Answering Services
- Meeting Rooms
- Co-working spaces
- Private Offices
- Administrative Services
- Complimentary refreshments
- Printing solutions
- Dedicated national account manager
- Best Street
- Edward Street
- Metred Street Parking
- Nourish Me Café
- Café XoXo
($23* per week)
($19* per week)
($14* per week)
($9* per week)
Calls are answered by our friendly, professional receptionists exactly the way you require.
Virtual Headquarters also provide a comprehensive range of call answering services including live virtual receptionist and call messaging, diary and appointment management, and fax messaging services. As part of our call answering services, we can instantly provide you with a national 1300 number, 1800 number or local phone number for any location in Australia.
Simply sign up for a virtual receptionist 7-day free trial to get a local number and a professional Australian receptionist will be answering your calls in an instant. Our friendly customer service team can help upgrade you to one of our live call answering or messaging services plans and add virtual numbers for any location in Australia whenever you need them.
A virtual address is a business address which is either a mailbox located at a business centre or a receptionist mail handling service located at a virtual office. Both offer mail management services including mail notification, mail pick up and mail forwarding services. A virtual address can be used on your website and other marketing collateral to provide your business with professional physical presence.
A virtual address allows your business to have a ‘virtual’ presence in any geographic market, without the cost of leasing your own premises. Many customers want to deal with a business that they feel is ‘local’ to where they are. A virtual address gives customers a sense that you are closer and ‘like-minded’.
A virtual address also provides your business with a formal business address, which gives assurance that you are a business that can be trusted.
You can get a virtual address service, which is a mailing address and mail management services. When you add a call answering service, this is normally what can be defined as having a virtual office. In addition, we offer virtual office locations that have additional facilities which include co-working and private office space, meeting rooms and other services. Some of our virtual office locations are generally located in major cities and include prestigious CBD addresses.
Once you have signed up and paid for the service, you can be receiving your mail within 24 hours.
Chose the location(s) you would like to have as your virtual address. Complete the enquiry form, attach or send a copy of your ID (Drivers Licence, Passport or Identify Card), or call us on 1300 885 830 to process your enquiry. Our team will call you to finalise which subscription plan you want, process your payment and set up your account with your instructions for mail management.
We accept payment by EFT to the Virtual Headquarters bank account. Secure payment is made with our service agent over the phone as part of your account set up.
Yes, you can request additional addresses at any time. There are over 10,000 mailbox customers throughout our 50+ business centres and virtual offices Australia-wide. Many of our customers have numerous virtual addresses to show a regional, state or national presence. You can add new virtual addresses to your account at any time.
When your Virtual Address is established, upon receipt of mail or packages, you can opt to receive notifications by email, SMS or both.
Most of our 50+ locations have secure 24x7 access where you can collect your own mail. You will be issued your own key or security access code when your account is set up. You can also opt to have your mail automatically forward to you anywhere is the world.
You can opt to have your mail and parcels automatically forwarded to you anywhere in the world, as often as you require. If you have multiple mail pieces, we can bundle those and mail them to you in one package. Many locations, but not all, charge a small handling fee to bundle the mail up, pay the correct postage and mail it to you from an Australia Post, Post Office. The handling fee is typically $5 or $6 per bundle of mail sent, plus the cost of postage. All locations will charge the cost of postage stamps to forward your mail.
No, we do not offer a free trial for our virtual address service. We do offer a free trial for our Virtual Receptionist service – you can try that for free for 7 days.
Simply tick the box ‘Yes, I would like a call answering service’ on the enquiry form or let our customer service team member know when you speak to them. Alternatively, to instantly get an answering service, sign up for our virtual receptionist 7-day free trial. There is no lock in contract, no credit card required, and you can cancel any time. We can add local, regional or a national 1300 numbers or 1800 numbers to your answering service when you upgrade from a free trial to one of the subscription plans.
Your national account manager will provide you the details you need to be able to book meeting rooms and support services as and when you need them, wherever you need them.