Live answering service
Our Neutral Bay Virtual Address is located in the harbourside suburb of the Lower North Shore of Sydney. Conveniently located at the corner of Young Street and Military Road, it is around 1.5 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district and a short trip to the North Sydney CBD. The 4 Young Street location is convenient for local areas such as Cremorne, Cammeray, Cremorne Point, North Sydney, Northbridge, Kirribilli, Crows Nest.
We can set you up within 24 hours at this prime address, at a fraction of the cost of traditional office space but with many of the same benefits. You can then use this address on your business cards, website and marketing materials. When your mail or parcels arrive at the business centre, we will notify you, so you can drop by the centre to collect, or have them forwarded to you at a specified location. As part of our Virtual Office Address service at this location we offer:
- Our virtual address service, with your own suite number at 4 Young Street, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089, Australia.
- Mail and courier services are available to handle your mail or parcels exactly the way you want. We will notify you by SMS or email when your mail arrives. You can then drop into the business centre to collect your mail or have your mail and parcels forwarded to you anywhere in the world.
- Parcel pick-up and delivery, are also part of the package offered by our courier services.
- Graphic Design and Printing Services. Large or small printing jobs can also be done. These can include; business cards, brochures, copying and printing, flyers, posters, binding and lamination, business stationary and signs and graphics. You can also pick up business stationary supplies from the centre.
Other services available include:
- Our live 24/7 call answering service to ensure that your calls are answered exactly the way you wish by our friendly, Australian-based receptionists, using your scripts. Our virtual receptionist service is just like having your own dedicated receptionist but without the hassles and added overheads. Our receptionists can handle anything from simple call divert or voicemail to email messaging; a live virtual receptionist will answer all your calls as if they were on your premises, they can then warm transfer your calls or take messages if you are unavailable; to a virtual assistant answering enquiries, booking appointments and managing your diary, just as any personal assistant would – we can tailor our call answering services to suit whatever your business needs. Start a FREE 7-day Virtual Receptionist Trial NOW!
- 1300 numbers, 1800 numbers and multiple local telephone numbers in any location in Australia* can be set up in no time at all.
- Fax to email, set up a 1300 number, 1800 number or local fax number in an instant. Your incoming faxes will be sent to your nominated email addresses as a PDF or Tiff file.
We can also help you if you are looking to expand interstate to either a single new office location or establish a national presence with multiple office locations (e.g. Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Gold Coast and Adelaide) – we have over 50 locations throughout Australia for you to choose from. You can complete your virtual office with a local telephone number with each location, or a national 1300 number or 1800 number, as part of your call answering package.
* As part of a call answering service subscription.
- Virtual Address
- 24/7 Access
- Mail forwarding and re-direction
- Mail and parcel notification
- Courier Services
- Live Answering Services
- Graphic Design
- Printing solutions
- Office supplies
- Dedicated national account manager
- Milsons Point
- Buses to Military Road
- On street parking
- Secure Parking – Woolworths Neutral Bay
- Against the Grind
- Bourke Street Bakery
($14* per week)
($12* per week)
($8* per week)
Calls are answered by our friendly, professional receptionists exactly the way you require.
Virtual Headquarters also provide a comprehensive range of call answering services including live virtual receptionist and call messaging, diary and appointment management, and fax messaging services. As part of our call answering services, we can instantly provide you with a national 1300 number, 1800 number or local phone number for any location in Australia.
Simply sign up for a virtual receptionist 7-day free trial to get a local number and a professional Australian receptionist will be answering your calls in an instant. Our friendly customer service team can help upgrade you to one of our live call answering or messaging services plans and add virtual numbers for any location in Australia whenever you need them.
A virtual address is a business address which is either a mailbox located at a business centre or a receptionist mail handling service located at a virtual office. Both offer mail management services including mail notification, mail pick up and mail forwarding services. A virtual address can be used on your website and other marketing collateral to provide your business with professional physical presence.
A virtual address allows your business to have a ‘virtual’ presence in any geographic market, without the cost of leasing your own premises. Many customers want to deal with a business that they feel is ‘local’ to where they are. A virtual address gives customers a sense that you are closer and ‘like-minded’.
A virtual address also provides your business with a formal business address, which gives assurance that you are a business that can be trusted.
You can get a virtual address service, which is a mailing address and mail management services. When you add a call answering service, this is normally what can be defined as having a virtual office. In addition, we offer virtual office locations that have additional facilities which include co-working and private office space, meeting rooms and other services. Some of our virtual office locations are generally located in major cities and include prestigious CBD addresses.
Once you have signed up and paid for the service, you can be receiving your mail within 24 hours.
Chose the location(s) you would like to have as your virtual address. Complete the enquiry form, attach or send a copy of your ID (Drivers Licence, Passport or Identify Card), or call us on 1300 885 830 to process your enquiry. Our team will call you to finalise which subscription plan you want, process your payment and set up your account with your instructions for mail management.
We accept payment by EFT to the Virtual Headquarters bank account. Secure payment is made with our service agent over the phone as part of your account set up.
Yes, you can request additional addresses at any time. There are over 10,000 mailbox customers throughout our 50+ business centres and virtual offices Australia-wide. Many of our customers have numerous virtual addresses to show a regional, state or national presence. You can add new virtual addresses to your account at any time.
When your Virtual Address is established, upon receipt of mail or packages, you can opt to receive notifications by email, SMS or both.
Most of our 50+ locations have secure 24x7 access where you can collect your own mail. You will be issued your own key or security access code when your account is set up. You can also opt to have your mail automatically forward to you anywhere is the world.
You can opt to have your mail and parcels automatically forwarded to you anywhere in the world, as often as you require. If you have multiple mail pieces, we can bundle those and mail them to you in one package. Many locations, but not all, charge a small handling fee to bundle the mail up, pay the correct postage and mail it to you from an Australia Post, Post Office. The handling fee is typically $5 or $6 per bundle of mail sent, plus the cost of postage. All locations will charge the cost of postage stamps to forward your mail.
No, we do not offer a free trial for our virtual address service. We do offer a free trial for our Virtual Receptionist service – you can try that for free for 7 days.
Simply tick the box ‘Yes, I would like a call answering service’ on the enquiry form or let our customer service team member know when you speak to them. Alternatively, to instantly get an answering service, sign up for our virtual receptionist 7-day free trial. There is no lock in contract, no credit card required, and you can cancel any time. We can add local, regional or a national 1300 numbers or 1800 numbers to your answering service when you upgrade from a free trial to one of the subscription plans.
Your national account manager will provide you the details you need to be able to book meeting rooms and support services as and when you need them, wherever you need them.