Live answering service
Our Broadbeach Waters Virtual Address is located in the coastal suburb in the City of Gold Coast, Queensland. The Albert Avenue business centre is located in the centre of Broadbeach, between the Gold Coast Highway and Old Burleigh Road, and just a short walk to the beach. The Albert Street business centre location is convenient for local areas around Gold Coast and surrounds - Mermaid Beach, Southport and Surfers Paradise.
Use this prime mailing address on your business cards, website and marketing materials. We can have you set up within 24 hours, without the cost of a traditional office, but with most of the benefits. When your mail or parcels arrive, we will notify you, so you can drop by the centre to collect, or we will simply forward your mail and parcels to you. As part of our Virtual Office Address service at this location we offer:
- Our virtual address service, with your own suite number at 1/10 Albert Avenue, Broadbeach, QLD, 4218, Australia.
- Mail and courier services are available to receive and forward your mail as requested. You will receive notification by SMS or email when your mail arrives at the business centre. You can then either have your mail forwarded to anywhere in the world, call into the business centre and pick it up or ask us to scan and email it to you, whatever suits you best.
- We also have a parcel pick-up and delivery system, through our courier service, if you need it.
- Graphic Design and Printing Services. Small or large printing jobs, brochures, business cards, binding and lamination, copying and printing, business stationary, flyers, posters, signs and graphics. The business centre also has business stationary supplies if you need them.
Other services available include:
- We can also arrange to have a live 24/7 call answering service set up for you to ensure that your calls are handled exactly the way you wish by our friendly, Australian-based receptionists. Our virtual receptionist service is like having your own dedicated receptionist but without the extra cost of employing and training an extra person. From simple call divert or voicemail to email messaging; our virtual receptionist will personally greet callers, transfer your calls or take messages after checking your availability; Our virtual assistant can answer enquiries, book appointments and also manage your diary – we can tailor your call answering services to whatever your needs are. Start a FREE 7-day Virtual Receptionist Trial NOW!
- 1300 numbers, 1800 numbers and multiple local telephone numbers in any location in Australia*.
- Fax to email, set up a 1800 number, 1300 number or local fax number in an instant. Your incoming faxes will be sent to your nominated email addresses as a PDF or Tiff file.
We can also offer the chance to expand interstate to a single new office location or set up a national presence with multiple office locations (e.g. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth) – we have over 50 locations all over Australia to choose from. You can complete your virtual office with a local telephone number for each location, or a national 1800 number or 1300 number, as part of your call answering service.
* As part of a call answering service subscription.
- Virtual Address
- 24/7 Access
- Mail forwarding and re-direction
- Mail and parcel notification
- Courier Services
- Live Answering Services
- Graphic Design
- Printing solutions
- Office supplies
- Dedicated national account manager
- Broadbeach South Station
- Broadbeach North Station
- Lot 2 Old Burleigh Road Parking
- On-street parking
- ELK Espresso
- Madisons Cafe
($17* per week)
($13* per week)
($9* per week)
Calls are answered by our friendly, professional receptionists exactly the way you require.
Virtual Headquarters also provide a comprehensive range of call answering services including live virtual receptionist and call messaging, diary and appointment management, and fax messaging services. As part of our call answering services, we can instantly provide you with a national 1300 number, 1800 number or local phone number for any location in Australia.
Simply sign up for a virtual receptionist 7-day free trial to get a local number and a professional Australian receptionist will be answering your calls in an instant. Our friendly customer service team can help upgrade you to one of our live call answering or messaging services plans and add virtual numbers for any location in Australia whenever you need them.
A virtual address is a business address which is either a mailbox located at a business centre or a receptionist mail handling service located at a virtual office. Both offer mail management services including mail notification, mail pick up and mail forwarding services. A virtual address can be used on your website and other marketing collateral to provide your business with professional physical presence.
A virtual address allows your business to have a ‘virtual’ presence in any geographic market, without the cost of leasing your own premises. Many customers want to deal with a business that they feel is ‘local’ to where they are. A virtual address gives customers a sense that you are closer and ‘like-minded’.
A virtual address also provides your business with a formal business address, which gives assurance that you are a business that can be trusted.
You can get a virtual address service, which is a mailing address and mail management services. When you add a call answering service, this is normally what can be defined as having a virtual office. In addition, we offer virtual office locations that have additional facilities which include co-working and private office space, meeting rooms and other services. Some of our virtual office locations are generally located in major cities and include prestigious CBD addresses.
Once you have signed up and paid for the service, you can be receiving your mail within 24 hours.
Chose the location(s) you would like to have as your virtual address. Complete the enquiry form, attach or send a copy of your ID (Drivers Licence, Passport or Identify Card), or call us on 1300 885 830 to process your enquiry. Our team will call you to finalise which subscription plan you want, process your payment and set up your account with your instructions for mail management.
We accept payment by EFT to the Virtual Headquarters bank account. Secure payment is made with our service agent over the phone as part of your account set up.
Yes, you can request additional addresses at any time. There are over 10,000 mailbox customers throughout our 50+ business centres and virtual offices Australia-wide. Many of our customers have numerous virtual addresses to show a regional, state or national presence. You can add new virtual addresses to your account at any time.
When your Virtual Address is established, upon receipt of mail or packages, you can opt to receive notifications by email, SMS or both.
Most of our 50+ locations have secure 24x7 access where you can collect your own mail. You will be issued your own key or security access code when your account is set up. You can also opt to have your mail automatically forward to you anywhere is the world.
You can opt to have your mail and parcels automatically forwarded to you anywhere in the world, as often as you require. If you have multiple mail pieces, we can bundle those and mail them to you in one package. Many locations, but not all, charge a small handling fee to bundle the mail up, pay the correct postage and mail it to you from an Australia Post, Post Office. The handling fee is typically $5 or $6 per bundle of mail sent, plus the cost of postage. All locations will charge the cost of postage stamps to forward your mail.
No, we do not offer a free trial for our virtual address service. We do offer a free trial for our Virtual Receptionist service – you can try that for free for 7 days.
Simply tick the box ‘Yes, I would like a call answering service’ on the enquiry form or let our customer service team member know when you speak to them. Alternatively, to instantly get an answering service, sign up for our virtual receptionist 7-day free trial. There is no lock in contract, no credit card required, and you can cancel any time. We can add local, regional or a national 1300 numbers or 1800 numbers to your answering service when you upgrade from a free trial to one of the subscription plans.
Your national account manager will provide you the details you need to be able to book meeting rooms and support services as and when you need them, wherever you need them.